1. Admissions are open to boys / girls, subject to the availability of seats and student’s eligibility.
2. No donation is accepted for admission in any class.
Admission in Nursery
1. Notification regarding the date of admission will be available on the notice board of the school.
2. Parents of the candidates should get an admission form from the office and submit it duly filled with the following documents.
A. Copy of Birth Certificate (Municipality or Panchayath) Stating clearly:
* Child’s Name
* Date of Birth
* Parent’s Name and Surname.
3. Children between 3 and 3 ½ years on 1st June are eligible to apply for admission to Nursery.
4. Application form should be filled in by parents in the school itself. A passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form. Forms taken out of the school premises will not be accepted.
5. The parents (accompanied by their children) shall submit the form on the same day.
6. Registration does not guarantee admission.
7. A list of the selected students will be displayed on the notice board and the parents should complete the formalities within the given date.
Admission in other Classes
1. Admission to other classes will depend on the availability of the seats.
2. The Original Mark Sheet of the last examination from the previous school (and other testimonials such as the transfer order of the parents etc.) should be submitted while seeking admissions.
a. A selected student come along with both the parents to take admission.
b. A true copy of the Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned) and two Passport size Photographs should be brought along.
c. Once the name of the ward is announced in the selectors list, the admission formalities should be completed within the dates allotted to them after which seats will not be kept reserved.
d. No donation is accepted by this Institution for admission to any class.
e. The Managing Committee is the final and binding authority regarding the admission-rules and policies.
f. Copy of Birth Certificate (Municipality or Panchayat) and Transfer Certificate (from previous school) will be retained in the school along with the admission form. It shall not be returned to the students from class 1 onwards.